Wednesday, October 9, 2013

hopeless

Hopeless
Unaware they speak as they please
Unaware they think its okay because they are older
Unaware they think they just deserve respect
Unaware their words strike deep into the most inner being of ones heart
Unaware they crumble down her world and break her 
into pieces you could never glue back together
Unaware she starts resenting life and what it offers
Unaware nothing maters anymore because the people she needed most turned their backs
On her wen she needed them 
Unaware she dies internally and everything becomes so hopeless
Unaware she gives up on life and ugly ideas that seem like a solution at that moment hover around her
Unaware she entertains them and puts her life to an end
All of a sudden, aware they find a note on her bed and it reads

"I thought life was precious and I was grateful that I had parents when others didn't, but now she think differently, if having parents means my life remains with no value and i am not respected and treated like a person with a mind of her own then I do not want them. Daddy I have no idea what it is that I have ever wronged you with, since I came into this life I do not remember you loving me, you have always made me feel like an outcast and at some point I even wondered if you really were my father, I loved you but you hated me, I wished you cud love me back and that ate me up till nothing remained for you within me, I still loved and respected you, just dint look up to you anymore cos the experience you gave me of having a father makes one wish they never had one. For all the evil schemes you planned against me and every pain you caused me I have forgiven you, not because I'm obliged to or you are older just like you and mommy think, but because I love u and even thou you do not seem like the best thing that happened to me you still are the only father I ever knew. Mom please make sure you treat my siblings differently, they human and they got their own minds and feelings, do not always try to control them. I love you both and I pray that you forgive yourselves for making me feel like life was so worthless that I even had to end it. I felt like a burden and never a child, so I thought since I make you so unhappy Its better to end it all so u may be happy, hopefully where I go they will love me and I will feel pain no more"

Aware they start regretting but its too late, the damage is done and there's no more turning back
Aware they weep and say their "if only's" but too bad that's all they will ever remain.
Aware they realize, she killed herself because she just wanted to belong, to be loved and cared for and to be her parents' happiness
Parents mind the way you talk 2 your children, your words are capable of breaking them, rather build them to avoid a guilt that will consume you long after you have destroyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marriage is God Ordained

The first chapters of the Bible record how God created the heavens and the earth, including plants, animals and finally humans. ...