Thursday, January 5, 2023

The betrayal: Chapter 9



The preferred blood: Issues of the past
EARLY NEXT MORNING
When Musuku woke up and opened the windows for some fresh air, she saw that her yard was filed with plucked out chicken feathers that had blood on them. 
She went to the bathroom and washed her face, brushed her teeth and combed her hair, when she was done she went to the kitchen and made herself some breakfast and ate.
When she was done she took her bible and went out of the house, she saw there was a pile of 20 slaughtered chickens, their blood sprinkled all around her yard and her house and plucked out furthers surrounded the house, she simply opened the bible, read a scripture that gives her the confidence that nothing can harm her, when she finished, she took a broom and swept the whole yard, got a bucket with water and a cloth, wiped off the blood and carried out the pile of dead chickens, when she got to the dumping site where she went to go throw the chickens, she had a vision and she saw a girl (Muneiwa) who doesn't live very far from her house busy with her grandmother (Nyadzanga) the previous night.
They were trying to use her as a sacrifice for their riches,  evil spirits couldn't even see her because of the anointing in her life. She carried so much light in her, which blinded evil from seeing her.
They ended up slaughtering the 20 chickens and settled for bewitching her and hoping she dies as soon as she steps out of her house after she sees the blood and steps on the feathers.
When the vision was done she knelt down and said a prayer of gratitude, as soon as she finished, the same girl she saw in her vision was passing by looking at her throw out the chickens she and her grandmother slaughtered the previous night.
When Musuku looked at the girl, she looked away and she started screaming saying her grandmother made her do it.
Musuku's POV
I walked over to where she was and I asked why her grandmother wanted to kill me, she explained the same as the vision had already revealed but also said our family blood line is mostly preferred in sacrifices as it normally has spiritual riches from the previous lifetime of our fore fathers.
She told me that her grandmother knew my grandfather and she wanted him for a husband but my grandfather only impregnated her and then denied the baby when her family took her to my grandfather's home, so she swore she would finish our bloodline and the master she submits to only drinks from our family blood.
I asked who then have they drank from and she started telling me about the various miscarriages that had been happening to ( Chiwela) my aunt's children, she has six sons and all have lost their first two kids after they married, its only the third kids that always survived because her grandmother has drank from the first 12.
I then asked why are they only coming for me now that I'm grown up and she said her grandmother (Nyadzanga) had always wanted to get rid of me but she couldn't because of the light that follows me around which denies her a sight of me, as a kid she said she would always try but nothing would happen because I was born with powers beyond hers.
I remembered how I used to see things that made no sense and I could remember the old lady's face and her granddaughter (Ruth) who is an older sister to the one digging holes back in the village and burying babies, now it made sense.
I asked Muneiwa why they do such evil to other people and what they stand to gain from doing that.
She said when her grandmother was heartbroken 6 times, my grandfather being the 6th person to break her heart, she went to the forest to go seek the evil master of all who would help her avenge all the people she hated.
The agreement between her and the master was that there is no turning back and she cannot at anytime change her mind and stop serving him, should she do that the master will kill her own family and drink from their blood.
She said she has lost 6 family members that same year because her grandma is failing to sacrifice me and the master wants to drink of my blood with the belief that it will give him more powers because I am apparently very powerful.
I then told her to go tell her grandma that I am ready for her and she can tell her that I am still alive and I would be home waiting with my blood.
I then told her to hold my hand which she refused to do, I reached out and pulled out her hand, she had a tattoo on it and it was written "born sinner" I told her we are all born sinners until we find the grace of God and that I would like to see her tomorrow because I have things to talk to her about.
She said she couldn't come because the master would know that she came to me.
I told her to tell the master that he can take it up with me.
She then agreed and promised to come back the next day. I then walked home and I called my best friend to ask her if I could then come over to which she responded "hell yea".
It must be darn expensive to appease evil spirits yhoo 20 chickens is a lot and that can feed an amount of over 50 hungry children. its also a hell of a job, from plucking out feathers to sprinkling blood at night? Thank God for salvation and grace we do not need to spend anything to be kept in His love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consequences of living between realms

Living between realms, has profound consequences on an individual's understanding of reality, perception of existence, and interactions ...