Tuesday, November 24, 2015

God's Love

When sorrow greets me,
upon the break of day
I know God’s love . . .
will take the pain away.
For His loving-kindness,
when I am heartbroken
is filled with the promise
I’ll not be left forsaken.
When I’m discouraged,
before depression sets in
I think about God’s love
living steadfast within.
For His kind-heartedness,
is my souls retreat . . .
where my faith and trust
is made in Him, complete.
When my head I lay down,
at the end of the day . . .
I sing praises to my Lord
for the love He sent my way!
~~~~~~~
“By day the Lord directs his love,
at night his song is with me
– a prayer to the God of my life.”
King James Version
by Public Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consequences of living between realms

Living between realms, has profound consequences on an individual's understanding of reality, perception of existence, and interactions ...