Thursday, January 23, 2014

Broken wings

Broken wings



As moments go by a deep realization resurfaces within me
Every thing goes dark as the light I used to know fades away
A part of me is bleeding and it hurts so bad
Its not until now that I realize a huge scar on my back
Its as though something major has been removed
A part so essential for me to get by
Stuck in one place as though my feet are attached to the ground
A tornado of thoughts that make no sense swirls in my head
Beats so loud pounding within my chest
I flap my arms with the attempt to take off from the ground from which I stand
My head turns back as an excruciating pain is felt in parts near my back
Blood oozes right through the open wound in both sides
Nothing functions as a stable point of my being begins to waver
Confusion engulfs me and everything looses sense
Darkness covers my eyes as every bit of strength penetrates right out of me
A light thud of my body pulled by the force of gravity is felt
I hear a small voice and it is saying,  “shes missing wings”
I try to make sense of the words as I drift further into an unknown place
I hear a voice say, without your wings of what use are you?
Your wings carried you from different levels of difficulty to greater heights
Your wings gave you a reason to live as you looked forward to flying high
A terrible encounter it was that someone had to cut off your wings
They wanted you to drop on the ground and die from the shame of your misfortunes
They want to ensure you never fly high into the levels of the capabilities of your wings
Hate fills their hearts such that they wanna kill your dreams before they even begin
Sobs begin to fill my insides and I reach my arms way high up into the sky
A loud scream to the redeemer for His intervention
Lord mend my broken wings I scream, how do you watch me bleed in silence
From pain inflicted by the same enemies you have warned not to touch your anointed ones
Lord I am without doubts your anointed one and I need you to refill my strength and put them to shame
An opportunity you must grant me again to live my dreams and fly to greater heights only to your own glory
Lord your promises are yes and amen, your plans are to prosper me and not to harm me
Watch me not in silence father and mend my broken wings, let me have the joys of flying again
A blessings befalls and the mending begins deep in my heart, strengthened by His grace
My wings are back in place now stronger than ever
I gasp as I awake from the pass out and realize the wounds disappeared
It doesn’t take visible wings for me to fly




, I rise up like an angel and begin my journey to fly.

Never be knocked  down to a point of staying down for good because God mends all broken wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marriage is God Ordained

The first chapters of the Bible record how God created the heavens and the earth, including plants, animals and finally humans. ...